Comment on page
- cheap, readily available low-end IMU, at the cost about a few dollars.
- Accelerometer noise density: 300 µg/√Hz
- Gyroscope noise density: 0.01 º/sec/√Hz
- Industrial grade IMU made by microstrain; also available from Clearpath at about $2000.
- 3DM-GX5-25 is adopted by LIO-SAM project. Note that its accelerometer and gyroscope have different coordinate setup in orientation. (But still, they can be regarded to have the same origin.) For more information, see https://github.com/TixiaoShan/LIO-SAM#prepare-imu-data.
- We use 3DM-GX5-AHRS, and in this version the coordinate frames of accelerometer and gyroscope are treated identical. It comes equipped with built-in complementary filter and EKF algorithms, running at 1000Hz and 500Hz respectively.
- Accelerometer noise density: 20 µg/√Hz (2 g)
- Gyroscope noise density: 0.005°/sec/√Hz (300°/sec)
- High-end calibrated IMU with an onboard processor, provided by vectornav at about $1000.
- Adopted by the CoSTAR team in the SubT challenge.
# This is the result calibrated for the Microstrain 3DM-GX5-AHRS IMU that we have
rostopic: '/sensors/imu' #Make sure this is correct
update_rate: 200.0 #Make sure this is correct