Comment on page
LiDAR SLAM Datasets
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), German, 2012
- Provides a variety of modalities (vision, LiDAR, IMU, RTK, etc.) and application domains (odometry, stereo, depth estimation, semantics, object detection, etc.)
- The ground truth in sequence 08 is not accurate at the beginning.
- For odometry, the accuracy is evaluated by taking a sliding window of size 100, 200, ..., 800 frames, respectively, and computing the transformation difference between the first pose and the last pose in this window, and comparing it with the corresponding ground truth difference. The step size for the sliding window can be a fixed number such as 10 frames. The result is averaged over the entire trajectories and also different sliding window sizes.
- The University of Michigan North Campus Long-Term Vision and LIDAR Dataset, 2016
- Mounted on a segway wheeled mobile robot.
- Modalities: Camera, LiDAR, IMU, RTK GPS, Wheel Odometry